Taylor Swift street style

quarta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2018


"Street Style" is one expression used to classify clothes that celebrities and unknown people wear and they are photographed.

With frequency I will do posts of Street style about differents personalities showing looks that I liked. At first, it will be celebrities, but maybe in the future I start doing about unknown people, who knows?

I am not a fashion expert, I started liking fashion some years ago, so I won't do a super comment about the clothes, the style, the color, the fabric, because I am not an expert on the subjective.

I am excited to start this new subject on the blog, I hope you like it!


Dresses
Taylor's style is girlie - that one that uses floral clothes and delicate drawings -. I like a lot this kind of clothes, so that's why I like so much Taylor's style.


Cropped
My favorites <3


Basic outfit whit shorts
Who said that celebrities don't use the same clothe again? Taylor Swift is the proof that they use again!



So that's is. As I said in the begging of the post I am not a fashion expert, that's why I didn't write a lot of things about the clothes. I believe that as time goes by I will know more about the subject.

I hope you liked the post, I did with all my love!


As I said in my biography, I'm not a native English speaker and I created this blog to practice my English, so if I made any mistake, let me know, write on the comments! I want to improve my English, so don't be afraid to correct me, on the contrary, I want to know! Thank you :)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário







Design e código feitos por Julie Duarte. A cópia total ou parcial são proibidas, assim como retirar os créditos.
Gostou desse layout? Então visite o blog Julie de batom e escolha o seu!