Wishlist: Funko!

terça-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2018

Some time ago I discover the Funko's world and I totally fell in love. I bought my first 3 Funko's (Harley Queen, Joker and Justin Bieber) and I can not wait to buy new ones - what is preventing me is money. I will do 5 trips on next months (Greece, Spain, Maranhão [in Brazil], São Paulo [in Brazil] and a beach trip in Brazil), so I have to save money to can spend there.

BUT, nothing prevents me to look at new ones, so here is my Funko wishlist.


What do you think? As I shop (if I buy), I update you.

As I said in my biography, I'm not a native English speaker and I created this blog to practice my English, so if I made any mistake, let me know, write on the comments! I want to improve my English, so don't be afraid to correct me, on the contrary, I want to know! Thank you :)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário







Design e código feitos por Julie Duarte. A cópia total ou parcial são proibidas, assim como retirar os créditos.
Gostou desse layout? Então visite o blog Julie de batom e escolha o seu!