RETROSPECTIVE 2018: the 8 best things that happened to me

sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2018



Definitely I can't complain of 2028. Two thousand eight was an incredible year for me, because I had the opportunity to live a lot of incredible and unbelievable things.

So many incredible things happened to me that is too hard to say what was the best event, but I tried and, inside so many incredible events, I choose 8 events that made my 2018 so special.

1) To meet my Greek and live a love story with him
2) To travel to Greece
3) To move to Porto Alegre (a city in Brazil)
4) To made so many amazing friends in my new city
5) So many handsome guys move my love life
6) Study at the university of my dreams
7) Travel a lot
8) Go to Jorge&Mateus' concert

That's it. Now, that comes 2019 I'm ready!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário







Design e código feitos por Julie Duarte. A cópia total ou parcial são proibidas, assim como retirar os créditos.
Gostou desse layout? Então visite o blog Julie de batom e escolha o seu!