Last day of the year, it's time to see if I achieved my 2018 goals.

segunda-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2018


Last day of the year, it's time to see if I achieved my 2018 goals.

1) To start to do Spanish course✖️ - I din't start because the class didn't achieve the minimum students number
2) To travel to Greece ✔️
3) To travel to Maranhão (Brazil)✖️
4) Begin college of Architecture ✔️
5) Back to play tennis✖️
6) Engage in a volunteer project with children✖️
7) Save money to my exchange program next year ✔️
8) Do not stay in final exam in college
9) Improve my English skill ✔️
10) Meet a blond man (it's a joke but if it comes, I won't complain ✔️
11) Travel a lot ✔️
12) Make good and true friend in college ✔️
13) To know the cities of the interior of Rio Grande do Sul ✔️
14) To know Florianópolis (Brazil)✖️
15) To spend a weekend in Gramado with my friends and a boy ✔️
16) Attend a Grêmio football game at the Grêmio Arena ✔️

Of 16 goals, I achieved 10 and a half, because I did not take the final exam in the college of all subjects, so the goal was half achieved. The goals that I did not fulfill, did not depend on me alone.

Goals that were NOT on the list but I fulfilled:

-> I started dating
-> I met a handsome greek on a trip and dated with him
-> I lived a love story movie worthy of movie/fanfic
-> So many boys interesting in me
-> I adapted very well to the new city
-> I bought a new cell phone

As you all saw, 2018 was an awesome year for me. Let there be 2019 and let it be better than 2018! Amen.  

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário







Design e código feitos por Julie Duarte. A cópia total ou parcial são proibidas, assim como retirar os créditos.
Gostou desse layout? Então visite o blog Julie de batom e escolha o seu!